When renovating a good handyman is paramount. When you find a good handyman they will be reliable, use their time efficiently, have a great attitude and be cost-effective. They can also help to provide solutions you may not have thought about too!
Over the years I’ve learnt a lot from doing my own renovations, from my uncle who was a builder and I’m still learning from my positions as a sales agent and property manager too!
Here are 10 things that a good handyman will be able to do for you when renovating your investment project or home.
Tasks For Your Handyman When Renovating
- Patching & painting
- Finishing touches both inside & out eg. rehanging curtains at the right height
- Installing off-the-shelf products eg. weather strips
- Storage renovations eg. wardrobes
- Implementing design ideas
- Replace or rehang doors including hardware
- Floating floors
- Installing technology
- Landscaping & fencing
These are all tasks that your handyman will be able to do that will add value to your investment or home and will increase the potential for a faster sale and at a higher sale price.